August 2004 - RF
For a type-approved RF
equipment, the certification number has the following format:
- 123 is the certification body code (001: TELEC, 003: DSPR, Etc)
- AB is the category of the RF equipment
- 45 is the year the certificate was granted (04 for 2004)
- 678 is a sequential number, set to 000 at the beginning of the
- 0000 gives indication on eventual modifications of the original
Until now, it was possible to omit the last four digits.
However, because it has become difficult for the authorities to verify
the versions of the certified equipment, the indication of these four
digits on the certification label will become mandatory for equipment
submitted after August 1, 2004.
Feel free to contact us for
more information !